Cranberry Apple Coconut Rice
- 1 cup Neilly’s Coconut Rice
- ½ tbsp rice vinegar
- ½ tbsp honey
- 1 large honeycrisp apple, finely diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup roasted pepitas
Cook the rice according to package instructions. Once done, let cool slightly.
- In the bottom of a large mixing bowl, add the rice vinegar and honey. Stir until combined.
- Add the warm rice, apple, green onion, cranberries, and pepitas. Toss until completely combined.
- Serve warm or cool in the fridge for a chilled rice salad.