Crispy Roasted Garlic Onion Sweet Potatoes
- 1 medium sized white sweet potato, washed and cut into 1” pieces
- 1 medium sized orange sweet potato (yam), washed and cut into 1” pieces
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ bottle Neilly’s Garlic Onion Sauce
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 424 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the sweet potatoes, corn starch, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss until the potatoes are completely coated.
- Pour in ½ bottle of Neilly’s Garlic Onion Sauce and toss until completely combined.
- Spread the sweet potatoes evenly onto a lined baking sheet.
- Roast for about 25-30 minutes, tossing halfway through or until the potatoes are tender.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes for extra crisp if desired.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and enjoy!