Curried Garlic Chicken Thighs with Thai Jasmine Rice
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, minced garlic, garlic powder, curry powder, salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Once combined, add the chicken thighs and toss so the thighs are fully coated. Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour up to overnight.
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Meanwhile, heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat and add the olive oil. Once hot, place the thighs in the skillet, skin side down. Brown for about 3 minutes, then flip over. Place the skillet in the oven and cook for about 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Broil for 2-3 minutes if desired for extra crispy skin.
- While the chicken cooks, make the rice.
- In a medium saucepan, boil the water.
- Stir in the olive oil or butter, salt, andNeilly’s Thai Jasmine Rice Mix and cover the saucepan. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes or until water is fully absorbed.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Then, fluff with a fork and serve alongside the curried garlic chicken thighs.