Pineapple Mambo Chicken Kabobs
- 2 large chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup Neilly’s Mambo Sauce
- Pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1 white onion, chopped into large chunks
- Avocado oil, to grill
Place chicken in a bowl and add the Mambo Sauce and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir well to combine and coat the chicken, then allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Lightly oil the grill or grill pan, then preheat to medium high heat. Meanwhile, make the kabobs: Thread the chicken pieces, pineapple chunks, and onion chunks onto each skewer, alternating with each ingredient.
- When the grill is hot, place the skewers on the grill or grill pan and cook about 6 minutes per side, until the chicken is cooked through, 12-15 minutes total.
- Remove the skewers from the grill and let rest at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.