Food Sales Representative | NEILLY’S FOODS
Neilly’s Foods is a family company based out of York, PA that has been operating for over 10 years. Specializing in manufacturing various food products in-house for thousands of stores across the United States. We believe that everyone should have access to healthy, multi-cultural, and delicious food produced with quality ingredients that we are proud to stand by.
About the role
We are looking for a driven sales/distribution associate to coordinate sales with current and new independent grocery stores. This employee will need to establish and maintain sales quotas for various Neilly’s products and support management. Strong communication and organizational skills will be needed to manage contacts, data, tracking, and more.
To be successful as a food representative, you should have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Fully remote position with flexible hours.
Employee has the ability to choose their hours and create their own schedule.
- Assisting with the sales of Neilly’s products.
- Creative approach to acquiring new customers and maintaining current ones.
- Establishing, building, and maintaining relationships with store buyers and management.
- Provide reports on your sales to management.
- Ensuring in-store product success by occasionally visiting stores, following up with customer management, and validating displays. (In-store Merchandising)
- Maintain positive customer relations by addressing complaints and answering questions.
- A bachelor's degree, associate degree, or high-school degree is advantageous.
- Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Leadership abilities.
- Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
“Let’s work together”: Contact us to apply
Please send an email to… Crescence@Neillys.com
Attach your resume and someone will review it and be in contact soon.
Here at Neilly’s we have a deep appreciation for creativity, hard work, values, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!