Cheesy Tomato Balsamic Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Neilly’s Tomato Balsamic Sauce
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Toasted baguette or other crusty bread, to serve
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the softened cream cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, parmesan, tomato balsamic sauce, and a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into an oven safe dish and top with the remaining ½ cup mozzarella. Transfer to the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is bubbling. Broil on high for 1-3 minutes, if desired for further browning on the cheese.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving with a toasted baguette or other crusty bread.