Mambo-Maple Roasted Carrots
- 1 lb large carrots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- ¼ cup Neilly’s Mambo Sauce
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp each salt and ground black pepper
- Sliced almonds, optional to serve
- Fresh chopped parsley, optional to serve
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the carrots with the mambo sauce, maple syrup, and salt and pepper until evenly coated. Spread the carrots in a single even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and roast for about 20 minutes, flipping the carrots halfway, until nicely golden brown and cooked to desired tenderness. Broil on high for 2-3 minutes, if desired for further browning.
- Serve the carrots hot with sliced almonds and fresh parsley if desired!