Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Spicy Mambo Aioli
- 1 large head cauliflower
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup Neilly’s Spicy Mayo
- ½ cup Neilly’s Mambo Sauce
Make the aioli by whisking together the mayo and mambo sauce until combined. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Carefully cut the cauliflower into about 1” thick slices. Lay onto the baking sheet and brush with a little olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Roast for about 20 minutes until fork tender, then broil for about 2-4 minutes for color.
- Serve immediately with the spicy mambo aioli and enjoy!