Thai Cashew Rice Salad
3 cups cooked Neilly’s Premium White Long Grain Rice (1 cup uncooked)
- 1 ½ cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup snap peas, roughly chopped
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup chopped cashews
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro or thai basil
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp grated garlic
Sesame Lime Dressing
In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cooked rice, snap peas, cabbage, bell pepper, cashews, cilantro or basil, and chopped green onion.
- Pour desired amount of dressing over the rice salad and mix well to combine.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes if desired.